In this episode, we discuss the power of telling your story and connecting with others. We seem to think that other people’s experiences invalidate our own – another way comparison likes to creep up on us – but after this week’s episode, I hope that you feel much more confident in the power of your narrative, how you got here, what you went through, and how you can inspire others. As Ram Dass says, we’re all just walking each other home…
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. (If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.)
Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened. – She Uncensored
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.
- Episode 18 – Making Friends with Fear in 2021
- Episode 17: Resilience – What it is, and how you can increase your resilience in every day life.
- Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture
- Episode 15: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Assumptions, Stereotypes, & Experiences [Part 2 of 2]