In this episode, I wanted to concentrate on the idea of self-love...but not in the usual, fluffy, bullshit way that we've all known online. Self-love is 1% of the time long baths after a hard day and a face mask - but the other 99% of the time, it's hard fucking work. It's showing up … Continue reading Episode 9: Learning to Love Yourself, Honouring Your Desires, & Why Self-Love is Integral for a Life Well Lived
Learning to trust yourself is one of the greatest gifts to yourself.Learning to forgive, to look after, to not judge, to honour, to delight in, to be gentle with, to challenge, to be fully present with yourself, and so on...This is not selfish; it is vital.
"You can't pour from an empty cup!" Oh, we try though, don't we? We make so many plans. We fill our diaries with all sorts of social events and hobbies and time with our partners and time with our children and meetings in work and making the food and cooking the meals and so on … Continue reading 2019 – Resolution 2: Set Your Boundaries
I was speaking to a friend recently who'd had a knock of confidence. "You know those people who just make you feel this big?" she said, as she motioned an inch gap with her thumb and forefinger. "That's how he makes me feel all the time. He's just so...patronising." We've all met those kinds of … Continue reading 2019 – Resolution 1: Agree to Disagree