Launching this new series of the SheUncensored Podcast, I wanted to begin with this episode as I’ve finally hit the inevitable 3-0. But, before I get stuck into a new decade, I wanted to take some time to reflect on what I learnt throughout my Twenties. There was a lot to think about but had I been told some of these things ten years ago, I may not have been so hard on myself…
Anyway, I’m here to pass on the things that have helped me over the past ten years in hopes that they may be able to help you, too. We discuss on the idea of your twenties being the golden decade where you get everything done, living life a little more slowly, and how it’s absolutely, positively, ultimately acceptable if you do not have your shit together…Me, neither.
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened. – She Uncensored
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.
- Episode 18 – Making Friends with Fear in 2021
- Episode 17: Resilience – What it is, and how you can increase your resilience in every day life.
- Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture
- Episode 15: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Assumptions, Stereotypes, & Experiences [Part 2 of 2]