Fear. We all know her but I feel I’ve let her have the command of the direction of my life for too long. In this final episode of 2020, I discuss my feelings about fear and what I want to change in 2021.
Thank you for joining me on this journey through this year and for listening. You’ve allowed me a space to dive deeper into myself and I hope, through doing so, you’ve been able to find undiscovered parts of yourself, too.
I’ll speak to you next year but, for now, I’ll leave you with this.
Feel free to send me an email sharing your thoughts, your goals, and your resolutions. It would be lovely to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider giving a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts. It really does help!
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like) – She Uncensored
- Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like)
- Episode 22: My Journey with Minimalism & Other Thoughts
- Episode 21: Your Opinions are Hindering Your Growth
- Episode 20: Do More of What You Want & Create the Life You Want to Live
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.