Fear. We all know her but I feel I’ve let her have the command of the direction of my life for too long. In this final episode of 2020, I discuss my feelings about fear and what I want to change in 2021.
Thank you for joining me on this journey through this year and for listening. You’ve allowed me a space to dive deeper into myself and I hope, through doing so, you’ve been able to find undiscovered parts of yourself, too.
I’ll speak to you next year but, for now, I’ll leave you with this.
Feel free to send me an email sharing your thoughts, your goals, and your resolutions. It would be lovely to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider giving a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts. It really does help!
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened. – She Uncensored
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.
- Episode 18 – Making Friends with Fear in 2021
- Episode 17: Resilience – What it is, and how you can increase your resilience in every day life.
- Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture
- Episode 15: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Assumptions, Stereotypes, & Experiences [Part 2 of 2]