In this episode, I take a walk over some old ground. This stuff has come up for me again – about chasing my desires, and breaking out of my comfort zone – and I thought that if I needed a reminder, maybe someone else out there does, too.
I talk about comfort zones, identifying what my “gut feeling” sounds like, and prioritising the things that make me feel whole.
Let’s not make our homes in the comfort zone – let’s keep pushing the boundaries of ourself and see where life leads.
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider giving a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Also, if you want to continue to the conversation, head over to http://www.sheuncensored.com or follow @sheuncensored on Instagram. Let me know what your thoughts are on positivity and gratitude…
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture – She Uncensored
- Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture
- Episode 15: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Assumptions, Stereotypes, & Experiences [Part 2 of 2]
- Episode 14: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Capitalism, The Male Gaze, & Power [Part 1 of 2]
- Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone
- Episode 12: We all know about toxic positivity, but what about toxic gratitude?