Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone – She Uncensored
In this episode, I take a walk over some old ground. This stuff has come up for me again – about chasing my desires, and breaking out of my comfort zone – and I thought that if I needed a reminder, maybe someone else out there does, too. I talk about comfort zones, identifying what my “gut feeling” sounds like, and prioritising the things that make me feel whole. Let’s not make our homes in the comfort zone – let’s keep pushing the boundaries of ourself and see where life leads.
- Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone
- Episode 12: We all know about toxic positivity, but what about toxic gratitude?
- Episode 11: FOMO, the art of not comparing your life to everyone else’s, & other things I learnt in my 20s…
- Episode 10: Gender Expectations, Lockdown Learnings, Living with Intention, & What Happens Next…
- Episode 9: Learning to Love Yourself, Honouring Your Desires, & Why Self-Love is Integral for a Life Well Lived