Launching this new series of the SheUncensored Podcast, I wanted to begin with this episode as I’ve finally hit the inevitable 3-0. But, before I get stuck into a new decade, I wanted to take some time to reflect on what I learnt throughout my Twenties. There was a lot to think about but had I been told some of these things ten years ago, I may not have been so hard on myself…
Anyway, I’m here to pass on the things that have helped me over the past ten years in hopes that they may be able to help you, too. We discuss on the idea of your twenties being the golden decade where you get everything done, living life a little more slowly, and how it’s absolutely, positively, ultimately acceptable if you do not have your shit together…Me, neither.
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone – She Uncensored
- Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone
- Episode 12: We all know about toxic positivity, but what about toxic gratitude?
- Episode 11: FOMO, the art of not comparing your life to everyone else’s, & other things I learnt in my 20s…
- Episode 10: Gender Expectations, Lockdown Learnings, Living with Intention, & What Happens Next…
- Episode 9: Learning to Love Yourself, Honouring Your Desires, & Why Self-Love is Integral for a Life Well Lived