Launching this new series of the SheUncensored Podcast, I wanted to begin with this episode as I’ve finally hit the inevitable 3-0. But, before I get stuck into a new decade, I wanted to take some time to reflect on what I learnt throughout my Twenties. There was a lot to think about but had I been told some of these things ten years ago, I may not have been so hard on myself…
Anyway, I’m here to pass on the things that have helped me over the past ten years in hopes that they may be able to help you, too. We discuss on the idea of your twenties being the golden decade where you get everything done, living life a little more slowly, and how it’s absolutely, positively, ultimately acceptable if you do not have your shit together…Me, neither.
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like) – She Uncensored
- Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like)
- Episode 22: My Journey with Minimalism & Other Thoughts
- Episode 21: Your Opinions are Hindering Your Growth
- Episode 20: Do More of What You Want & Create the Life You Want to Live
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.