A new weekend approaches, and a new episode is here! This week, we talk about gender expectations with the differences between masculinity and femininity. This links into what I have been learning in lockdown, including the discussion of minimalism and the core belief of living intentionally. (I’m also interrupted by my guinea pig and, if you listen closely, you’ll be able to hear my guinea pigs in the background having their own conversations…)
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened. – She Uncensored
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.
- Episode 18 – Making Friends with Fear in 2021
- Episode 17: Resilience – What it is, and how you can increase your resilience in every day life.
- Episode 16: You Need to Take a Break – Making Space for Rest in the Hustle Culture
- Episode 15: Exposing Female Beauty Standards – Assumptions, Stereotypes, & Experiences [Part 2 of 2]