A new weekend approaches, and a new episode is here! This week, we talk about gender expectations with the differences between masculinity and femininity. This links into what I have been learning in lockdown, including the discussion of minimalism and the core belief of living intentionally. (I’m also interrupted by my guinea pig and, if you listen closely, you’ll be able to hear my guinea pigs in the background having their own conversations…)
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 10: Gender Expectations, Lockdown Learnings, Living with Intention, & What Happens Next… – She Uncensored
- Episode 10: Gender Expectations, Lockdown Learnings, Living with Intention, & What Happens Next…
- Episode 9: Learning to Love Yourself, Honouring Your Desires, & Why Self-Love is Integral for a Life Well Lived
- Episode 8: Tell Your Story
- Episode 7: Black Lives Matter – Listening & Learning in the Face of Injustice
- Episode 6: You Are Enough/Your Default Is Love