In this episode, I wanted to concentrate on the idea of self-love…but not in the usual, fluffy, bullshit way that we’ve all known online. Self-love is 1% of the time long baths after a hard day and a face mask – but the other 99% of the time, it’s hard fucking work. It’s showing up and staying when you don’t want to, it’s quitting when you’d rather not, and it’s pushing through the difficulties because the future benefit outweighs the present discomfort. Self-love is political. It’s doing the work.
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like) – She Uncensored
- Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like)
- Episode 22: My Journey with Minimalism & Other Thoughts
- Episode 21: Your Opinions are Hindering Your Growth
- Episode 20: Do More of What You Want & Create the Life You Want to Live
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.