In this episode, we discuss the power of telling your story and connecting with others. We seem to think that other people’s experiences invalidate our own – another way comparison likes to creep up on us – but after this week’s episode, I hope that you feel much more confident in the power of your narrative, how you got here, what you went through, and how you can inspire others. As Ram Dass says, we’re all just walking each other home…
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. (If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.)
Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like) – She Uncensored
- Episode 23: How To Love Yourself (Especially The Bits You Don't Like)
- Episode 22: My Journey with Minimalism & Other Thoughts
- Episode 21: Your Opinions are Hindering Your Growth
- Episode 20: Do More of What You Want & Create the Life You Want to Live
- Episode 19: I Quit Social Media & This Is What Happened.