I’ve never been good at meditation or anything that requires sitting still for long periods of time but, lately, my new practice has been seven minute meditations. This week, I talk about what happened when I tried to meditate and share the feelings that came up when I finally made time to sit and listen to myself.
We discuss the idea of you being enough, and how to practically find your own truths hidden beneath the layers. We also touch on topics of love, compassion, and exploring the defence mechanisms we’ve learnt from experience.
Listen through the player below or via Apple Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Radio Public | Breaker | Google Podcasts. (If your preferred listening platform isn’t listed here, please drop me an email and I will rectify this for you. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!)
Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone – She Uncensored
- Episode 13: Gut Feelings, Leaning Into Discomfort, & Breaking Your Comfort Zone
- Episode 12: We all know about toxic positivity, but what about toxic gratitude?
- Episode 11: FOMO, the art of not comparing your life to everyone else’s, & other things I learnt in my 20s…
- Episode 10: Gender Expectations, Lockdown Learnings, Living with Intention, & What Happens Next…
- Episode 9: Learning to Love Yourself, Honouring Your Desires, & Why Self-Love is Integral for a Life Well Lived